Comment on page
Phoca Cart configuration
Learn how to configure Phoca Cart to accept payments with QuickPay.
In this tab select QuickPay as a
QuickPay payment method in Phoca Cart - General Options
QuickPay Payment Method Options
- Payment Authorized - Select the order status that will be applied based on failed payment or error during transaction processing. By default it is Confirmed.
- Payment Captured - Select the order status that will be applied based on successfull payment transaction result. By default it is Completed.
- Payment Failed - Select the order status that will be applied based on failed payment transaction result. By default it is Failed.
- Payment Cancelled - Select the order status that will be applied based on cancelled payment transaction result. By default it is Cancelled.
- Merchant ID - Set your Merchant ID.
- Agreement ID - Set your Agreement ID.
- Private Key - Set your Private Key.
- API Key - Payment Window - Set your Payment Window.
- API Key - API User - Set your API User.
All listed above IDs and Keys are required fields to save the configuration. Fill them if even you are going to use test mode.
- Test Mode - user it when you want to test the payments before live mode. If Test Mode is enabled, no real money are transfered.
- Autocapture -
No. By default it is set to
Yes. Authorization followed by a Capture is used when a customer places an order, and the merchant does not want to take payment until the goods have been despatched. The funds are reserved by the Authorization, but do not leave the customer's account until the Capture takes place.
- Branding ID - Set your Branding ID to display custom logo and etc.
- Language - there are 33+ languages which are availabile. By default it is set to
English. There is
- Fallback Language - select the language to be displayed for user if Auto Detect language parameter was selected and user's language is not included in the list of available translations. By default it is set to