Here is a ZOO element and Joomla! system plugin that need to be configured.
After installation there is a System - Open Graph for ZOO plugin. It has following params:
- Image - choose default image for Open Graph if the content have no image. I.e. you may use special picture with logotype of your website.
- Twitter Site - Twitter account related to your website
- Twitter Creator - Twitter account of content author
- Twitter Card type Available options: Summary, Summary large image and Photo. More information: Twitter Card Types
- Facebook admins (optional) - IDs of Facebook administrators separated by comma. Find your Facebook ID
- Facebook application ID (optional) - ID of Facebook application.
Use images that are at least 1200 x 630 pixels for the best display on high resolution devices. At the minimum, you should use images that are 600 x 315 pixels to display link page posts with larger images. Read more: Optimize images to generate great previews
To get Facebook ID you need to create an App. More information can be found here: Register and Configure an App Note: you should select website platform during the App creation.
Do not forget to enable the plugin!