The settings for a contest entry unless they are changed in the specific contest.
Entry global settings
- Title - show or hide the title of the entry.
- Contest Title – show or hide the contest title in the list of entry fields.
- Link Contest – display the contest title as a link to a contest layout.
- Contestant – show or hide a user who has submitted an application in the list of entry fields.
- Contestant Title – how the contestant should be displayed: name or username.
- Link Contestant – if set to Yes, the contestant will be linked. You must create a content plugin for this to be in effect. See the document Creating a link to contestant.
- Share Buttons – show or hide share buttons.
- Comments – show or hide comments.
- Navigation – show or hide navigation between entries (next/previous).
- Back to List – show or hide the button that leads back to the list of contest entries.
- Show Captcha – display Captcha to users that will protect voting from bots. Available options are: No, To Unregistered, To Registered, To All. Please note that only Google reCAPTCHA v2 is supported. Do not forget to setup and enable reCAPTCHA plugin.